Monday, July 7, 2014

妈妈 māmadays





Today I am in China.  Each Monday of my travels I am linking with my mom's blog.  I will take a picture where I am, and she will do the same.  We will post them together to give points of view from very different places.
It is 9:45 in Beijing and this is the view from my hotel room.  We ate a delicious breakfast, although I am not sure what it was.  Later three other Americans and I will get on a bullet train.  One other guy and I will get off at Taigu; the other two will travel a bit farther.  Soon we will be teaching English.

Meanwhile, in Topeka, KS my mom woke to a quiet, warm morning and some light rain.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots ~ Went to China myself and Tibet ~ so fond memories to see your photography ~ Have a wonderful time ~ thanks, ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete