Monday, December 1, 2014

Adventkalender: Dezember 1

Recently as I was shopping for groceries, I was getting myself some chocolate for my own Thanksgiving. I noticed something different in the candy section, Advent calendars. It is popular in Germany for children to have these calendars to count down the 24 days in December that lead to Christmas. Each day they open the "window" with the number that matches the day in the month. Behind the each "window" is either a chocolate or a small toy.

I will be having my own Advent calendar here on my blog in form of a "Christmasy" picture I have taken.





Dezember 1

The fountain in the city center has had the water replaced Christmas decorations

2 comments:

  1. The odd creature on the end looks to be a blend of human, fish and bull. Why?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about that fountain is that strange. We have no idea why.

      Delete