Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sabbath Sites: Notre Dame de Paris


This is the start of a new weekly series on my blog called "Sabbath Sites". Every week I will be posting about a certain place where people worship. I plan on inluding a variety of religions and locations, but where better to start than Notre Dame?







St. Denis, who is most well known for being beheaded, then walking for about 6 miles while 
giving a sermon and carrying his head. No suprise that he made quite an impression.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! The photos are so great. It was just Notre Dame for me before, but you give it a whole different meaning for me., such craftmanship, the art and detail.. then maybe because I didn't look closely in the past.

    Enjoy your travels!!

    Thanks by the way for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete