Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sabbeth Sites: St. Paul's Church

I recently got the chance to go to Oktoberfest in Munich. On the way from the train station to the the festival there was a church that caught my eye. 


Even though this church was not in my plans for the day I was able to explore the exterior, interior and even climb to the top of the steeple to see much of Munich and the Oktoberfest.





View of Oktoberfest from the steeple


Some of the view of the city from the steeple



Although finding a beautiful church was not part of what I envisioned when I thought of Oktoberfest, it was a definite highlight of the trip to Munich.



3 comments:

  1. Did the view from the steeple make you want to get across town to see the church that belongs to that other steeple in the distance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That church and quite a few more actually. Another Munich trip is needed

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete